Galehead Hut 8x10" fine art print
Galehead Hut, on the edge of the Pemigewasset Wilderness is considered the most remote White Mountains hut. There are no shortcuts to get there. All trails leading to it are long and steep. But it is worth it for the views that show no signs of human habitation, the quiet, and the feeling of being far out in the woods. Appalachian Mountain Club Galehead Hut, White Mountain National Forest, White Mountains, New Hampshire. Fine art print of a watercolor painting. Gifts for hikers, backpackers, outdoor enthusiasts and huts fans.
- 8x10 inch fine art paper print
- printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper: a 100% cotton paper with a smooth surface texture
- image is printed with a 1-inch white border, bringing the total sheet size to 10x12 inches
- choose from:
- paper print (no matting or framing)
- framed and matted print (white mat with an 8x10" window and outside dimensions of 11x14", and a 7/8" wide black wood frame)
NOTE: Dependent upon the size of the order, time of day it comes in and how many other people are ordering prints, your order will take anywhere from 1-3 business days to produce, plus up to 5 business days to be shipped to you. Please keep this in mind when placing your order. If you opt to have your print framed, the production time for your order may be slightly longer than this, since matting and framing take extra time.