Zealand Falls Hut 8x10" fine art print
Bring your favorite White Mountains hut home with an archival paper print. Zealand Falls Hut, also known as Zool, sits beside a waterfall on the edge of the Pemigewasset Wilderness. Climb up the trail from the hut to Zeacliff and you'll have sweeping views of it all. Stay in the hut and you'll feel like you truly are far from the modern world. Here I hoped to capture the summer sun warming the huts facade, making it an inviting place to lounge and stare off at the mountains. Appalachian Mountain Club Zealand Falls Hut, White Mountain National Forest, White Mountains, New Hampshire. Fine art print of a watercolor painting. Gifts for hikers, backpackers, outdoor enthusiasts and hut fans.
- 8x10 inch fine art paper print
- printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper: a 100% cotton paper with a smooth surface texture
- image is printed with a 1-inch white border, bringing the total sheet size to 10x12 inches
- choose from:
- paper print (no matting or framing)
- matted paper print (white mat with an 8x10" window and outside dimensions of 11x14")
- framed and matted print (white mat with an 8x10" window and outside dimensions of 11x14", and a 7/8" wide black wood frame)
NOTE: Dependent upon the size of the order, time of day it comes in and how many other people are ordering prints, your order will take anywhere from 1-3 business days to produce, plus up to 5 business days to be shipped to you. Please keep this in mind when placing your order. If you opt to have your print framed or mounted, the production time for your order may be slightly longer than this, since matting and framing take extra time.