The slanted light of both morning and evening brings out a special atmosphere in the alpine zone of New Hampshire's Presidential Range in the White Mountain National Forest. Deep blue and purple shadows are accented by the warm grays, greens and ochres of a rocky, alpine meadow. Add in clouds reflected in the still waters of tiny Star Lake below Mount Adams and you have something pretty close to perfection. You can even catch of glimpse of the summit of mighty Mount Washington in the blue distance.
- 11x14 inch fine art print
- printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper: a 100% cotton paper with a smooth surface texture
- image is printed with a 1-inch white border, bringing the total sheet size to 13x16 inches
- choose from:
- paper print (no matting or framing)
- framed and matted print (white mat with an 11x14" window and outside dimensions of 13x16") and a 7/8" wide black wood frame)
NOTE: Dependent upon the size of the order, time of day it comes in and how many other people are ordering prints, your order will take anywhere from 3-5 business days to produce, plus up to 7 business days to be shipped to you. Please keep this in mind when placing your order. If you opt to have your print framed, the production time for your order may be slightly longer than this, since matting and framing take extra time.