A spectacular view out over King Ravine, beneath the shadow of Mount Jefferson in New Hampshire's beautiful White Mountain National Forest, captured in ink and watercolors. Being above treeline, watching clouds shadows pass over the summits and mountain slopes is one of the great joys of hiking. Now you can hang this scene on your wall in the form of a dramatic, panoramic print.
- 8 x 20 inch fine art print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag; a bright white, 100% cotton rag paper with a smooth surface texture
- excellent color and image sharpness
- extra 1 inch border, making the full sheet 10 x 22 inches
- available as either:
- unmatted, unframed fine art print
- matted and framed: 2 inch snow white mat, black wood frame and premium clear acrylic glazing
NOTE: Dependent upon the size of the order, time of day it comes in and how many other people are ordering prints, your order will take anywhere from 3-5 business days to produce, plus up to 7 business days to be shipped to you. Please keep this in mind when placing your order. If you opt to have your print framed, the production time for your order may be slightly longer than this, since matting and framing take extra time.