Wedding Car, canvas gallery wrap fine art print
The bright colors, deep shadows, peacefulness, and nostalgic atmosphere of this piece make it shine. Part of my "Looking Back" series of paintings "Wedding Car" is based on a family photo. The original image is labelled "Wedding Saturday." It is the car my grandmother took to her wedding in 1947. I love the way the car looks, parked under apple trees and dappled with sunshine. Such a simple image, but laden with meaning about driving towards one's destiny.
- Bright and crisp fine art print on canvas.
- 24 x 36 inches, on 1.5 inch deep mount.
- Excellent image quality, sharpness and accuracy to the original work's colors.
- Sides are gallery wrapped, meaning the image wraps around the sides of the 1.5 inch thick mounting bars, and it can be hung unframed this way.
- Backed with smooth, black card stock and wired for hanging.