Cozy Carter, journey's end if you are hiking all of the White Mountain huts from south to north. Or the start of a new adventure if you are going south. Or just a quiet, peaceful place to stay in a gorgeous part of the mountains. I always love Carter at night. After the guests have settled into their bunks and the moon comes up over that beautiful spot, it's lovely to sit by one of the ponds and hear the night progress. Appalachian Mountain Club Carter Notch Hut, White Mountain National Forest, White Mountains, New Hampshire.
- 8x10 inch fine art paper print
- printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag with a smooth surface texture
- image is printed with a 1-inch white border, bringing the total sheet size to 10x12 inches
- choose from:
- paper print (no matting or framing)
- framed and matted print (white mat with an 8x10" window and outside dimensions of 11x14", and a 7/8" wide black wood frame)
NOTE: Dependent upon the size of the order, time of day it comes in and how many other people are ordering prints, your order will take anywhere from 3-5 business days to produce, plus up to 7 business days to be shipped to you. Please keep this in mind when placing your order. If you opt to have your print framed, the production time for your order may be slightly longer than this, since matting and framing take extra time.