Alpenglow, or Alpenglühen, is a phenomenon that happens when the sun is just below the horizon and it lights up the mountainsides and clouds with gorgeous pink light. You'll see it many times in the winter here in the White Mountains of New Hampshire if you're out at dawn or sunset. I loved capturing this natural beauty in a scene from Lost Pond in Pinkham Notch, where you can look up toward Mount Washington with the bowl of Tuckerman Ravine just below the summit. It is true mountain magic.
- 8x10 inch fine art print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag; a bright white, 100% cotton rag paper with a smooth surface texture
- excellent color and image sharpness
- extra 1 inch border, making the full sheet 10x12 inches
- suitable for framing
- choose from:
- unmatted, unframed fine art print
- framed: white matting, black frame and premium clear acrylic glazing
NOTE: Dependent upon the size of the order, time of day it comes in and how many other people are ordering prints, your order will take anywhere from 3-5 business days to produce, plus up to 7 business days to be shipped to you. Please keep this in mind when placing your order. If you opt to have your print framed, the production time for your order may be slightly longer than this, since matting and framing take extra time.