Madison Spring Hut 8x10" fine art print
Oh, Madison Spring Hut, you make me weak in the knees. Especially if I've done the Gulfside Trail with all the summits the day before and Osgood Trail the day after! 😂 But seriously, the new (as of 2011) hut is a thing of beauty. I love waking up in one of those bunks up in the eves and getting out to see the light slide down the mountain slopes, illuminating everything in golden morning light. Bacon and pancakes ain't bad either. Appalachian Mountain Club Madison Spring Hut, White Mountain National Forest, White Mountains, New Hampshire. Fine art print of a watercolor painting. Gifts for hikers, backpackers, outdoor enthusiasts and hut fans.
- 8x10 inch fine art paper print
- printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper: a 100% cotton paper with a smooth surface texture
- image is printed with a 1-inch white border, bringing the total sheet size to 10x12 inches
- choose from:
- paper print (no matting or framing)
- matted paper print (white mat with an 8x10" window and outside dimensions of 11x14")
- framed and matted print (white mat with an 8x10" window and outside dimensions of 11x14", and a 7/8" wide black wood frame)
NOTE: Dependent upon the size of the order, time of day it comes in and how many other people are ordering prints, your order will take anywhere from 1-3 business days to produce, plus up to 5 business days to be shipped to you. Please keep this in mind when placing your order. If you opt to have your print framed or mounted, the production time for your order may be slightly longer than this, since matting and framing take extra time.