This beautiful, deep winter scene comes from a spot just where Crawford Brook descends from Mount Tom and passes Ammonoosuc Lake, just north of Crawford Notch in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. I painted it to capture the cold, blue nature of winter and the cold, blue depths of a stream that mirrors the chill of the air. Everything is blanketed and muffled by the snow and the silence seems to deepen as the sun sinks, flattening shadows and textures.
- 11x14 inch fine art print
- printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper: a 100% cotton paper with a smooth surface texture
- image is printed with a 1-inch white border, bringing the total sheet size to 13x16 inches
- choose from:
- paper print (no matting or framing)
- framed and matted print (white mat with an 11x14" window and outside dimensions of 13x16") and a 7/8" wide black wood frame)
NOTE: Dependent upon the size of the order, time of day it comes in and how many other people are ordering prints, your order will take anywhere from 3-5 business days to produce, plus up to 7 business days to be shipped to you. Please keep this in mind when placing your order. If you opt to have your print framed, the production time for your order may be slightly longer than this, since matting and framing take extra time.